Nowadays, the results of a hair transplant arenatural-looking.A hair transplant used to look unnatural in the 70s or 90s becauseof technology limit at that time. But nowadays, a hair transplant looks natural because of themodern techniques used by an experienced surgeon.
“Successful hair transplant is the one where no one knows that youhave got a hair transplant done.If you choose the right surgeon and clinic, then you will get natural-looking results of a hair transplant, and people won’t even noticethat you have had a hair transplant.”
Dr Shankar Sawant stated that point. He is one of the best hair transplant surgeons and always strives to create the most realistic hair restoration results possible. They customize to each patient’s needs and the level of care and precision applied by their hair transplant surgeon, the entire team at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic in Mumbai works together to provide patients with natural-looking outcomes and results that exceed expectations.
Hair transplant candidates may be concerned about the conspicuousness of their results, but with talented and qualified hair transplant surgeons in the major metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and so on, your scalp will not look like a doll’s head.
Let’s understand the factors that affect hair transplant to look natural –
People don’t even notice that you had a hair transplant.Of course, it depends on different factors:
- The first factor is the surgical technique. FUE gives more natural-looking results. Also, there is no visible scarring in the donor area. FUE is a modern procedure that can cause minimal visible scarring. In FUE, hair follicles are extracted by using a unique extraction tool and then implanted in the recipient area. It causes minimal scarring and a natural look.
However, in FUT, a strip is removed from the backside of your scalp. It is then divided into individual hair follicles and implanted in a recipient area. It can lead to visible scarring of the donor area, especially if youhave short hair. So people know if you had a hair transplant or not depends onthe surgical technique you use.
- The second factor is hair transplant surgeon and clinic that plays avital role in a successful hair transplant.The expertise and experience of the surgeon are essential factorsfor a successful hair transplant.Your hair grows differently in the donor and the recipient area.Therefore, it’s crucial to implant hair properly.
- The third factor is the angle and the direction.It is essential to implant graft in a correct angle and direction.If the angle or direction goes wrong, a hair transplant will lookunnatural.
- The fourth factor is the hairline. It’s necessary to design a hairline according to the face of a patient. A successful hair transplant requires precision and skill.
- The fifth factor is the optimum density.To get the natural look of hair transplant, it is necessary to get theoptimum thickness of hair.Spars density can give an unnatural look.
- The sixth factor is implanting grafts, according to the hairline.The single hair follicle has to embedded in the hairline.If more hair follicles get invested in a hairline, then it can give aplugged look.
- The seventh factor is maintaining natural looking hairline. A straight hairline can give you an unnatural look. The hairline should be designed according to the proportion of the face. The too low or too high hairline can look unnatural.
- The eighth factor is the extraction of grafts.It is crucial to extract the grafts in the correct proportion.Patchy extraction from the donor area can lead to visible thinning. Hence, it is vital to remove grafts uniformly.Hair transplant surgery is an art.The more the experience and expertise of the surgeon, the morenatural-looking results you can get.
- The ninth factor is sufficient donor area.There are a limited number of healthy hair follicles in the donorarea.The result of a hair transplant depends on the quality and thequantity of the grafts.
- The tenth factor is hair transplant clinic.How your hair transplant will look depends on the instrument usedfor a hair transplant. Like there are US-made impressive punches to extractgrafts from the donor area.It causes very minimal scarring which no one can notice.
The success of hair transplant depends on precision andthe magnification of the instrument and how it is used.More the accuracy more natural-looking results you can get.So these are some factors that can affect your hair transplant.Therefore, do complete research.Then make an informed decision.After all, hair transplant is a significant investment, and no one wants theirhair transplant to be unsuccessful.