United recovery project is a healing facility for people who have been traumatized by addiction, and mental health challenges. We provide the kind of relationships and resources that offer healing and lasting sobriety. We recognize that recovery for substance abuse and addiction is at the root of ending and preventing homelessness.
For addicts who have successfully come outof the streets, the loving community and long-term support offered by a drug rehab San Jose California facility is crucial to remaining sober.
At united recovery project, we are renowned for the addiction treatment we have offered to recoverees over the years. at our facility, we offer the following as part of the recovery process.
School for Recovery
These are courses that are each eight weeks in length. The courses go in-depth into topics of healthy living, inner healing, life skills, and recovery/addiction.
The courses may include:
- Building a Strong Recovery Foundation
- WRAP – Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- Anger management
- Healthy Relationships
- Healing Grief
- Communication skills
- Art Therapy
- Yoga, Movement and Tai Chi
accountability groups and small weekly peer support form the basis of our treatment program. Eachmember comes to be supported and known by at least one volunteer facilitator or a staff member or through the recovery circles.
Typically, recovery circles foster healing through:
- Teaching accountability
- Givingand receiving of gentle reminders and respectful feedback of the primary objective of healthier living
- Preventing relapse by identifying of triggers or high-risk conditions for relapse
- Promoting the growth of skills for avoiding alcohol and drugs building alternative recreational and social opportunities
- Supporting patients as they live through the mental illness symptoms and connecting them treatment resources that help with the treatment
Meaningful Daily Activities
The following activities can make up the rest of every day’s schedule:
- Health Fairs
- Drop-in workshops for life and job skills
- Volunteer opportunities
- Job readiness support
- Music, art, and creative writing activities
- Social Activities and Holiday Parties in a supportive and sober environment
Note that community seals frame every day and plenty of coffee is always available. Besides, members can enjoy a delicious latte, cappuccino, or mocha!
If you are looking for the best addiction treatment center to overcome addiction, get in touch with us today. Our treatment specialists are always ready and committed to get you the help you require. We guarantee you that your stay at the United Recovery Project will be enjoyable and fruitful.